Last updated May 21 2018
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
Personal data may include your and/or your child's name, telephone number, email address, and date of birth. The provision of personal information is voluntary. I only collect and process the personal information needed to carry out my work or to comply with any legal requirements.
The personal data I hold is collected in electronic form and stored on secure servers. Please note no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
HOW I PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- My phone, computer and email lists are all password-protected
- I edit all parent/client names so as to not make anyone instantly identifiable
- You may withdraw or modify your consent at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am willing to communicate with clients via three secure methods only – email, text and phone call (no Skype, or What’s App, for example)
- I have written a Therapeutic Will, which means that - in the event of my death or longterm incapacity - the client data I hold will be respectfully processed by a trusted executor.
NON-DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Maggie Richards Ltd. does not transfer personal information to third parties or service providers. Unless required or permitted by law, I won’t use or disclose your personal information for a new purpose not identified here.
USE AND RETENTION
I retain personal information for only as long as it is necessary to fulfill the stated purposes, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information provided to me by users is primarily stored on servers in the United Kingdom.
Maggie Richards Ltd. will erase personal information that I believe to be no longer needed.
ACCESS + QUALITY
If you wish to access your personal information to challenge accuracy or update it to ensure completeness, you may email email@example.com to access it and take steps to verify, update or correct it. I will provide a response within 12 days of receiving an access request.
MONITORING + ENFORCEMENT
Maggie Richards Ltd. monitors compliance with its privacy policies and procedures. Users may file privacy complaints and disputes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Every privacy-related complaint will be acknowledged, documented, and investigated, with the results being provided to the complainant. If the complaint is found to be justified, appropriate measures will be taken.
I will review and update this notice in line with best practice and changes in legislation. I will always have an up-to-date version of the notice clearly visible.
Please contact the data controller email@example.com